The_Champ33
Years ago

36ers & RAA Team Up

I received my RAA Magazine last night in the mail and was going through it.

The 36ers and RAA have now teamed up. Buy a home game ticket and receive 10% off with your RAA.

Not a bad way to try to get some new fans in the building.

I thought I'd share on here and try to spread the word a little.

If someone wants to add anything to this, go right ahead.

Topic #26365 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Would this apply to season ticket holders?

Reply #331405 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Probably not off season tickets, unless you're called Trevor and a coffee barista.

Reply #331411 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I don't think it applied to 36ers season ticket holders. I did wonder that when seeing the document last night. That would be something to contact the club about.

Reply #331412 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I work for RAA, and can confirm it is just for single game purchases, not for memberships.

Reply #331417 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

What % discount is a season ticket?
Is it more then 10%?

Reply #331420 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Single Adult Gold Tickets are $30

Adult Gold Membership is is $320 which works out at $22.85 a game. So almost 25% off.

Reply #331423 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its much better value to get a season ticket. An adult gold season ticket is $320 for 14 games, walk up price for an adult gold ticket is $33, $33 x14 = $462 - $46.20( 10% ) = $415.80 for 14 games.

Reply #331424 | Report this post

The Answer  
Years ago

Handy partnership if any of the players break down!

Thank you, you've been a great audience, try the veal!

Reply #331426 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

Awesome team up. Just bought tickets to first home game and wish I knew about it. $3 off a gold ticket is pretty good in my eyes

Reply #331427 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If you're getting two adult tickets, don't forget that for about $4/g extra, you can upgrade to a family ticket and have two spare seats to take family friends, nephews/nieces, etc. The family ticket has long been a bargain IMO.

If you were particularly sneaky and wanted four adult golds, you could also get a gold family and two adult blues, sit everyone with the gold and save a bit. Four golds is $1,280. A gold family and two blues is (from memory) 695+480 = $1,175 or so. Cheaper and you have two spare seats behind the basket where you can stick the annoying kids and hope they're still there when the game's finished.

Reply #331428 | Report this post

ineedmore  
Years ago

What's a walk up family ticket worth (2 x 2)?

Reply #331430 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Skip, I've been an RAA member for 10 years; can you get me a discount?

Reply #331438 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I was thinking it was a good partnership in case the Sixers' season breaks down again, particularly on the road.

Reply #331439 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ineedmore a walk up family ticket is $66

Reply #331440 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Re: Sneaky ticket buying

The last few seasons at Perth, my family would buy a family ticket and one adult ticket, we only had one "child" but a family (2 adults + 2 childs) and an extra adult ticket was cheaper than 3 adults and 1 child ticket. 5 seats is cheaper than 4??

I dont think they ever check season tickets whether it was a child ticket or not anyway tbh.. 5 tickets, 5 people, head on in, you know where your seats are right?

Now we are all adults so no more of this scheme..

Reply #331441 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I did the same thing at the pre season game.... 3 adults 1 child, I bought a family ticket and 1 adult ticket which was cheaper and then I gave the spare childs ticket to a family with 3 kids that I saw buying tickets, I saved $5 and so did they.

Reply #331442 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

can the Raa provide cover for bogut?

Reply #331444 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Only a car cover!

Reply #331458 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isn't Rupert Sapwell currently in negotiations with Eddie Groves & the RAA to have a "Roo Bar" fitted out at the Adelaide Arena?

Reply #332454 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:25 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754