jskf01
Years ago

Jordans and kicks in Bangkok

Am looking to get retro Jordans or Nike retros in Bangkok. Does anyone know where are the best legit stores to get these? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

Topic #26375 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Years ago

land of the bootlegs

Reply #331583 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Wouldn't trust anywhere unless you can find an actual Nike concept shop there personally.

Are copied shoes bootlegs or bootfeet?

Reply #331598 | Report this post

jskf01  
Years ago

well i am referring to proper legit stores of course. I am sure they have shops like kickz101 for example that stock good shoes just dont know where. If anyone can assist cheers.

Reply #331617 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Never been to Bangkok however when I was in Bali, I remember visiting actual concept shops like an Adidias one, a Nike one and some surf brand that I cannot remember (lots of alcohol that trip).

Reply #331619 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Don't buy there. It's mostly older stock, and more expensive than here.

Reply #331648 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

your better off ordering from footlocker.com and getting them shipped from the US.

Lived in BKK for 4 years and shoes are a nightmare to get there.....

Reply #331797 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:51 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754