Crooked
Years ago

One TV Schedule for Round 1

See the links below for the Friday and Saturday guide of the NBL season on ONE. At least there are games televised on Saturday now......

Friday
http://www.scmedia.com.au/content/eguide.aspx?ch=LISONE:OneHD - Darwin&dd=2011-10-07

Saturday
http://www.scmedia.com.au/content/eguide.aspx?ch=LISONE:OneHD - Darwin&dd=2011-10-08

Topic #26377 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Being bumped still for COPS. Very disappointing.

Reply #331589 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is that nationwide?

Reply #331594 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Same everywhere.

Here is the Adelaide schedule

Adelaide Schedule.

Reply #331596 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

everyone get on twitter and tweet the livin s**t out of @tensporttv and @onehd!!

Reply #331602 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

10:30PM? Oh dear...

Reply #331603 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

No, 10:50pm.

The promise of 3 games a week has lost it's lustre.
I would rather pay to be able to watch it in prime time.

Reply #331606 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

not happy

Reply #331607 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

If we are not getting games live I will be very disappointed and agree with Nutwork would rather pay to watch it live on Fox

Reply #331609 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

As if Worlds toughest fixes would out rate the NBL..

Reply #331610 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think they know it wouldn't out rate the NBL.

Reply #331614 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wrote last year that it was better when it was on Foxtel and people were outraged by my comments. I would rather it be live on Fox than shown on a delay on free to air television. You're not going to get many casual basketball fans staying up to watch the games - One is a joke - bring back Foxtel!

Reply #331615 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

Anon, it was live last season so it wasn't any worst and it was on free to air.

Reply #331616 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

How depressing. Remember when OneHD actually supported sport?

Reply #331618 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Now it's split, they have

one.com.au
and
tensport.com.au

Reply #331620 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

So in a thread earlier this year I predicted this is what would happen with games, at least one anonymous poster at the time made it very clear that the "contract" guaranteed live games.

The NBL were always stuck between a rock and a hard place here as I am 100% convinced One wanted to can basketball.

It looks like One took the "we have a contract so we shall fulfill it" line, but added, "whenever we damned well like...."

One again, the burning of FoxSports in the last negotiations may well haunt the game very badly.

It would appear to me the only hope of live games now is if Bogut signs.

Reply #331625 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I imagine you're correct. Probably said if you don't let us show it delayed, we'll cut it. In which case, the league would've had to take any money paid out and pay another network to run games delayed anyway.

Reply #331628 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why is that even Netball can get EVERY game LIVE on either Ten or One? And the NBL can't manage to get a single game live? Lachlan Murdoch and the rest of the Channel 10 executives are Disgraceful.

Reply #331630 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

Anon, Your blaming Channel 10, who are PAID to show Netball?

Not the basketball public, who delivered terrible ratings for the NBL for most of last season?

Business people make business decisions, One is rating much better now than it used to, and that says to me they have adopted a strategy that works, rewards their shareholders etc....

Reply #331634 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe it is just scheduled and put into the schedule for 10 30 for both nights as tip off times have not been confirmed yet?

Reply #331636 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

I hope you are right anon.

Reply #331637 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

One still only get around a 2% audience share during primetime each night so an improvement since the shift but they would've hoped for better than that.

Reply #331639 | Report this post

opt  
Years ago

Need it to go online like NBA

Reply #331654 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bloody packer

Reply #331670 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

If ONE is showing the games on massive delay is there a chance that we can get live games on the net like we did a couple of years ago with sixers and wildcats? or did the nbl sell their soul (and internet rights) when they signed on to fta tv?

Reply #331689 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:57 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754