Anonymous
Years ago

Petition for live NBL

Sign and spread it- http://anzballaz.com/blog/2011/09/25/how-you-can-help-get-nbl-live/

Topic #26410 | Report this topic

fstos  
Years ago

Well done for getting this organised. I have signed and passed on to as many as I can. Will be interested to see how many sigs it gets.

Reply #332038 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it wasnt me, just saw it on twitter

Reply #332039 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Mark Worthington has already signed it...

Reply #332041 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Channel Ten/ONE don't give a hoot about basketball or NBL fans. As nice as the petition is, it's like talking to a brick wall.

Reply #332042 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Yeah, I would like to see a case when an internet petition actually did make an impact.

BUT can't hurt to try. I have signed and past on to some fans to get them to sign too!

Reply #332043 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

The best idea came from Andrew Bogut himself. Move all the games to 5pm. Then the "must telecast the games within 3 hours" rule means the games must be telecast by 8pm. Prime time TV, problem solved.

Only issue is ..... 5pm would be a shocking time to go to a game on a weeknight. Then again, any day when you finish work early has to be a good day.

Reply #332045 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

Do people realise how dangerous these things are?

OneHD will look at this, and if the response is underwhelming, it just reinforces the ratings issue, and therefore their decision.

If you really care about this stuff, contact BA/NBL and see if you can help them organise an "official" online campaign rather than a grassroots campaign that is probably likely to underline rather than undermine One's decision.

Reply #332046 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

or lets all just concentrate on supporting the clubs,
FTA is a massive part of the marketing, and very very important, but the clubs need members to make them profitable.
We should be using our contacts to get people to the games, not signing petitions.
If we all sit at home and watch it live, there wont be games to watch sooner or later!

I almost think the delay is possibly the best outcome until all the stadiums are full, then live coverage becomes very important

Reply #332052 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah sure mate, people are going to turn up to games now that there will be even less exposure to them. Great thought

Reply #332143 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

great work. also needa get fb page a twitter hashtag going as social media is so much easier to get people involved with things like this

Reply #332145 | Report this post

dud  
Years ago

get miley cyrus to sign it

Reply #332243 | Report this post

dud  
Years ago

get miley cyrus to sign it

Reply #332244 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:01 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754