Lloyd Braun
Years ago

76ers beat Miami

The 76ers beat Miami today 126-119 at home to stay in the playoff race, Iverson led the way for Philie with 38pts 16 assits, whilst for the heat Dwayne Wade had 48pts 6 assists 10 Boards in what sounded like a great game!

Topic #2651 | Report this topic

ITA  
Years ago

weren't people bagging AI not long ago on this site for being "selfish".

16 dimes... and got the W.

Reply #29924 | Report this post

bootleg  
Years ago

I don't think that Iverson is a selfish player. I think that he does what he has to do for his team's success. And that's flat out score most of the time. That was a good performance by him and wade it would have been a good game to watch just to see them two go head to head.

Reply #29960 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Iverson is my fav palyer and philly are my fav team! COME ON FELLAS!

i hope they steal boston's #3 but i doubt they will

Reply #29962 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

Agreed bootleg, didn't see the game, but who were they matched up on? both them boys got a step and a shake.

and it went to OT.

Reply #29963 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

38 and 16 is an excellent game

Reply #29975 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Must have been the sleave.

Memo to all the youngsters out there wearing sleaves. Keep em on! :-)

Reply #30178 | Report this post

negyven_negy  
Years ago

Larry Hughes of the Washinton Wizards was certainly effective with his arm sleeve on yesterday!
Versus Cleveland Cavaliers 15/04/05:
31 points
6 rebounds
1 assist
5 steals (he leads the league)
0 blocks
11/21 fg
8/10 ft
The arm sleeve certainly works for him! lol

Reply #30229 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I think that the whole AI is selfish thing went out the window when he lead them to the finals againstthe Lakers...sure they lost but he started to learn what it took to get his team to win....and that meant not going 6-23 from the field

Reply #30279 | Report this post

negyven_negy  
Years ago

I just think its amazing that Iverson can have the ball SO much that he can score 38 points and still dish out 16 assists in one game! Apart from when he's giving out the assists, did anybody else even touch it? lol

Reply #30304 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:59 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754