Passionate
Years ago

Nbl opening game

Omg that game was ridiculous , 3 point shooting was fantastic. Well done Melbourne Tigers, what a come back. If this is the standard for the 2011/2012 season, I say BRING IT ON

Topic #26520 | Report this topic

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

Tigers lived from beyond the arc!! They'll need another big if they want to challenge for the title this year!

Tigers got out of jail due to a bit of inexperience from few kings players in the last 5 mins which is to be expected!!

PS Gynes is undersized and looks slow...anyone know why Moose recruited that guy?!

Reply #333761 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All I know is I've seen more in grant in 1 game than I did all year with ater majok.

Reply #333763 | Report this post

A.W  
Years ago

Tigers got out of jail.

One pass offence won't win a championship but it will bring the fans back for another few weeks.

I thought the Tigers offence would involve more driving to the basket from Mills / Ubaka, with Dorsey, Dillon, Lewis lining up on the 3 point line.

Liam Rush is wasted at the 4 spot. I think 2 of Burston, Trigger, Greer & Walker need to be on the court at all times allowing Rush to slide down to the 3 spot.

Reply #333797 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yep all those 3's with no ball movement were BORING - btw how different did aaron bruce look without marty clarke looking over his shoulder?!? the guy has flair to burn - should sell plenty of tickets by himself. contrast him to mills - who of course was taught by marty at ais - may not be PC but the guy really is pretty vanilla in the way he plays - almost robotic in some ways.. obviously not a PG

Reply #333807 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Bruce was certainly the best guard on the court for 33 minutes, but Mills and then Ubaka had the last laugh and won the game. Bruce's fouls were a major issue for Sydney but in the big picture his form is a great sign.

Reply #333813 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:38 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754