hurley
Years ago

when r the games on TV?

whats the game times for the nbL ON TV?

Topic #26555 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

your on the internet.. how about you use it?

Reply #334452 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

yourtv.com.au

Reply #334455 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

www.google.com

Reply #334457 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

one.com.au

Reply #334458 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

AFTER they are played in the stadium.

Reply #334459 | Report this post

Ando  
Years ago

Whenever the rodeo and other "quality" entertainment is not on

Reply #334460 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

10:30PM ONEHD, Fri, Sat, Sun

Reply #334462 | Report this post

HO  
Years ago

#334462 needs a ban for spoiling our fun.

Reply #334464 | Report this post

hurley  
Years ago

thanks anonymous... dont see why everyone else has to be toffs about it... just assumed u guys knew off the top when they play em.

Reply #334477 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Load Hoops. Post new topic. Check back later.

vs

Go to TV guide or channel site, and check there.

Reply #334490 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Live games are televised 2 hours after official tip-off time.

Delayed games are shown 24 before game day.

Reply #334494 | Report this post

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

This site will tell you the schedule:

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=nbl+tv+schedule+2011

Reply #334495 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

ROFLMAO^^

Reply #334499 | Report this post

Ando  
Years ago

That is brilliant Bobby. I haven't seen that before

Reply #334503 | Report this post

birdman  
Years ago

and then click on what? those links are mostly last years schedules? maybe an answer on here may have been quicker and easier and helps a fellow basketball community person. dont we want to increase the exposure of basketball as much as possible, almost all the information on this forum could be googled but is better in a discussion forum which then informs so many other fans without having to look it up seperatly themsleves! that is one of the great features of a forum like this and why i visit, i am suprised issacc is reacting like he is when this type of info is the things that keep people coming back!!

Reply #334512 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for that birdman. Or you could just click on the link to the 2011/12 tv schedule? Hmmmm.

Reply #334514 | Report this post

birdman  
Years ago

my point is not what to click on my point is that this type of shared information and discussions on these types of topics is exactly what forums are for (or at least one great reason) and the type of information that readers like to be informed of, if everyone just googled everything themsleves then forums would not be that relevant would they? i for one check this site almost daily to get updates and information about these types of things as well as other news stories and results that i 'could' google but dont because i have access to this site and i am suprised that the site operators are failing to understand that and instead mock someone who contributes a relevant and possibly informative topic to many readers!

Reply #334524 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

birdman, an informative topic would've been wondering what time the games were broadcast, taking a minute to look up the times, and then posting them to share with others. I bet that could've been done more quickly than waiting for a response.

The range of responses suggests many others feel similarly.

Reply #334531 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

" Hoops Dreams " On Sunday 8.30pm ABC TV
I think will pretty well be good to watch.

Reply #334545 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Furthermore, you should never feed a help vampire... it's better for all concerned to encourage reform instead.

Reply #334567 | Report this post

Page  
Years ago

Which game is being shown Friday night?

I have checked ONE HD website, which tells me that the 'NBL' is on, nothing about the teams that are playing. Have also checked the NBL website and can't find the TV Schedule at all.

Both games should be quality.

Reply #334571 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

NBL site > Schedule/Results > Round 2. Look for the TV network icons on the right.

This week's TV games are:

Fri: Crocs vs Taipans
Sat: Kings vs Breakers
Sun: Blaze vs Taipans

Shame it's not Cats-Tigers, but oh well.

Reply #334582 | Report this post

birdman  
Years ago

isaac , ok fair enough but just some feedback for the site moderators and posters would be.... to mock and put down topic posters less and reply with informative answers like #334462 did more......or otherwise in future they might just go to google ONLY! is that what you want? the more visitors the better right? for dicussions and for chasing sponsors!

Reply #334603 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Teach a man to fish, and all that. I don't think that's unfair. The majority of responses seem to think that they thought Hurley took the lazy option, that they'd rather see people Google in this situation.

I'm all for good content and discussion on this site, but this thread/question isn't a great example. Posters are free to Google or check TV guides for obvious questions and discuss the myriad of other points (delayed games, TV networks, etc) here - there are many, many examples of that already.

Reply #334616 | Report this post

harry  
Years ago

so what we're saying is i wont see the new big man for the sixers in his debut game this weekend??

unless someone can provide me with a 'river' :D

Reply #334657 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:59 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754