Melbourne $4.55
line -8.5 points

Sydney $1.77
New Zealand $2.05
line -1.5 points

Wollongong $1.45
Adelaide $2.75
line -5 points

No odds on Gold Coast vs Cairns at this stage.

I think Cairns is the best value. Anyone know if Crosswhite will be back this week? You would think Warren would do much better in this game and they might have too much scoring power. However since it is the Crocs first home game that might get them over the line.

I am surprised New Zealand isn't favourite to win after their two road wins. So thats probably next best value.

Perths odds look very correct but not much value in that with the added risk Mills and Tigers could have a good game.

Anyone Brave enough to bet on Adelaide?

Topic #26560 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Crosswhite is out. NZ is the bet to try there I think. Showed last round that they can win on the road. Might still be worth a shot at Cairns even though their starting bigs are out, as Townsville are in the same boat.

Wouldn't bet up on either though. Maybe a multi combining both? Paying $5.63 I think. I'm going to give that a low-stakes shot for the hell of it.

Reply #334516 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NZ were paying about $3.00 in both games last round vs GC and Hawks, no idea why but was happy to take some money from them for it. STILL not favourites, makes no sense but oh well, good for us.

Reply #334520 | Report this post

BJF  
Years ago

Melbourne are $4.55 v Perth
surely some arbitrage opps there

Reply #334525 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

Are Adelaide any possibility of turning it around this week? I did not see the game last week, but from what I have read on this forum they should be much longer than the $2.75 quoted.

Reply #334534 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Bookies have no faith in NZ lol

Reply #334558 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

I could see why they had little faith in the Breakers for Round 1; I was reluctant to put on money, given the fact the Blaze have a really good roster(and they were @ home), Penney isn't there and the Hawks had home-court advantage for the Sunday game.

I think round 1 has shown that the Breakers can still perform without Penney, so im surprised to see the odds against NZ for round 2!

Reply #334566 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Breakers won their first five without Penney from memory last season, so I have a little more faith than the bookies obviously

Reply #334575 | Report this post

TheSpecial1  
Years ago

I will put a $10 on sixers to win, mind you the odds are crap. however I do like Melbournes odds at $4.55 over Perth

Reply #334665 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:36 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754