Kings hater fakes AAP report

AAP News Report

Monday 17 Oct 2011

DISGRUNTLED FANS BOYCOTT SYDNEY KINGS SEASON OPENER

(Mod: Deleted.)

Topic #26618 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

ffs what a stupid thing to do. the power always rests with the people not the staff managment etc. stupid situation. fans should not be put in a situation where they have to boycott something they love. then gagging them is even worse than not addressing the initial problem. what on earth is becoming of basketball in this country these days. kings managment will pay dearly. morons.

Reply #335291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that is not the kind of business bogut would of wanted to be associated with if he could help it. lucky thing he didnt suit up afterall seeing he is always supportive of looking after the fans. very bad.

Reply #335292 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Sixers should get Rodney Overby!

Reply #335294 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not the first time they've not gone with Rodney O. Read that he was asking 75k or more - not worth it.

Is this seriously all about the location of trial games!? This doesn't read like a real news article to me - can't find it online; care to provide a link? Sounds more like a fan trying to organise a bit of a whinge.

Edit: this article is a fake. Whoever posted it may want to find a lawyer as I doubt AAP would really appreciate being impersonated like this.

Reply #335295 | Report this post

BondiKing  
Years ago

I left the fan page over the weekend , too much hatred and anger ...after not being able to view any games live this season and then going to the game on saturday and seeing them lose by 37 , I am over it...the package that the kings put on is not worth the money...

Reply #335296 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Agree with Isaac, I find it hard to believe this is a real news article with that grammar and the lack of spaces between words...

Reply #335299 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

on the fan page it also says that many fans never got their tickets sent out in time for the game. why wait so close to game day to send them out ?
75k for court announcer, i guess he got cocky and wasted how much effort people went to to petition for him to return, must of thought that he could just name whatever price he wanted then. fool.

Reply #335300 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

a lesser amount would of been better than getting the flick entirely!

Reply #335301 | Report this post

BondiKing  
Years ago

the history of the club has been stripped away by the new management , there were no banners up on saturday...so sad to see , the good work that Bob Turner did is not there ...

Reply #335302 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Four anon posts on here from same IP. Please pick a name and stick with it or try to consolidate your posts.

Reply #335303 | Report this post

BondiKing  
Years ago

removed the story? why

Reply #335304 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

because it is a fake. Isaac I think you should remove this whole topic, why give something illegal oxygen?

Reply #335305 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

BondiKing, are you serious!?!

Reply #335307 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

gee sorry mate? i commented on it then did some research on the specifics. didnt thing it would be such a prob. anyways the comments on the fan page that got deleted were from swearing etc the kings were looking into the late tickets etc and apologised profusely plus they alerted fans to the workaround. not sure why the op worded it in such a way but seems a bit removed from what the fans were complaining about. maybe not a boycott but didnt get tickets in the mail in time and thought they had no recourse but did, perhaps not all the fans were on facebook or signed up to their fan page to get the workaround.

Reply #335308 | Report this post

spanks  
Years ago

Wow! $75K??
So he wanted more than probably half of the team is getting.

I would reckon the 36ers court announcer is probably getting about 2% of that much.

Reply #335314 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

75k that's the funniest shit Iv ever heard

Reply #335316 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

just a quick overview of this thread.....you bastards need to get off what ever drug it is that you are taking !!

Reply #335323 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And learn English !

would HAVE
must HAVE
should HAVE

not "OF"

Reply #335333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

okaaaay its the grammar nazi !

Reply #335336 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't know where people got the $75k figure for Rodney O. It's actually $100k he's demanding.

Reply #335676 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:20 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754