Degenerate
Years ago

Eagles and Warriors Highlight Videos

Here are the Highlight Videos from Wooville V Forestville at Wayville on Saturday Night, please reply when downlaoded stating oyu have viewed both or one of the videos

Woodville Highlights
Soundtrack: Beasty Boys - Sabotage
http://www.blogupload.com/14018/woodvillehighlights.wma

Forestville Highlights
Soundtrack: Goldfinger - 99 Reb Baloons
http://www.blogupload.com/13551/eagleshighlightsvwoodville.wma

NB: Plays with Windows Media player

If problems rename to .wmv or .mpg

Topic #2672 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

i watched the woodville one. pretty good, but i thought the clips for the men were a bit disappointing, there were definetely better clips than the ones you showed

Reply #30133 | Report this post

Degenerate  
Years ago

Not that I filmed, sorry, this week I made an effort to try and film Woodville, but I was always at the Forestville end because I am a Forestville suppourter and was mostly shooting at that end as you would see, also I don't shoot all game, I only fluke a few seconds in every now and then, and everytime, the Woodville men weren't being 'Camera Friendly', if you know what I mean, but Forestville were when I was filming...

Reply #30138 | Report this post

FLY  
Years ago

I think the vids are great, Degenerate. I really appreciate the work you put into the promos, photos and vids. Keep it up.

Reply #30262 | Report this post

Degenerate  
Years ago

Thank You FLY

Reply #30299 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:52 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754