Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Live webcast of Melbourne v Cairns

Enjoy.

http://theusagetv.org/broadcast/12/60/326021/watch-melbourne-tigers-cairns-taipans.html

Topic #26738 | Report this topic

MACDUB  
Years ago

Wow Patrick Mills is such a flopper.

Mills is really starting to annoy me and I believe not only is he getting star calls, but the entire Tigers team is too.

The refs were terrible tonight-- They are heavily favouring the Tigers.

I wonder how much Seamus the fat cat is paying the refs..

Reply #337672 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wow.. Patty mills gets somebull shit calls!! first he grabs wilsons jersey in an altercation no call.. Then he flops on him after he sticks his knees into him.. Wow refs are terrible in this game!!

Reply #337673 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

This was easily the worst flop I have ever seen in Basketball.

Shame on you Patty

Reply #337674 | Report this post

Jamie  
Years ago

Taipans have surely set an unwanted record in the history of the NBL - 1 of 25 from 3pt land !!!!

Reply #337679 | Report this post

A.W  
Years ago

Not Patty's fault the ref got sucked into calling it.

MACDUB those refs that 'heavily favoured the Tigers'
26 fouls called on Melbourne.
17 fouls called on Cairns.

Reply #337688 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

A.W, but the calls the Tigers did get were pretty bullshit. Mills is flopping and getting away with it, he initiates the contact then flops and gets the call!

Reply #337694 | Report this post

snake5  
Years ago

Mills (and some of the other Tigers) could get jobs as stunt doubles when their contracts run out. blatant milking..........disgraceful.
What are the Tigers saying about themselves when they have to resort to this sort of shite?

Reply #337697 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

agree, there is exaggerating contact which CJ is pretty good at and then there is flopping, flopping is weak

Reply #337699 | Report this post

A.W  
Years ago

Mystro, the issue isn't with Patty, the issue is with the referees. Flopping will always occur if the refs are that easily sucked in.

Tommy Greer flopped in the first quarter to draw an unsportsman like on Loughton, he even admitted the flop post game, but nobody seems to remember that, everyone wants to hate on Patty Mills.

If the referee doesn't reward the flop, it stops occuring, Wilson goes to the basket whilst Patty is on the floor and Tommy shoots 2 instead of 4 and possession.

Also, Daniel Dillon unsportsman like foul, are you kidding me? It may be easy to point the finger at the refs, but the standard really has dropped this season.

Reply #337735 | Report this post

snake5  
Years ago

Yes. It's a refs issue. There are easy points in flopping - and the Tigers took full advantage once they saw the Loughton incident was good for 4.

I thought basketball was a contact sport, not a venue for sooks to plead for charity points.

Reply #337748 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:30 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754