Anonymous
Years ago

Any early ABL movements?

Just curious if anything has happened yet...

Topic #26766 | Report this topic

The Brad  
Years ago

Heard Josh Knight has gone to West and rumour is Woodville are chasing Mitch Creek pretty hard!

Reply #338235 | Report this post

LH  
Years ago

mark egel to south, so straight swap for creek. Oh yeah and $400 per game.

Reply #338286 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jordie Robertson to South.
Think Cam Myles is there as well.

Reply #338288 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rasheed Tucker to Southern Tigers

Reply #338317 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Southern for the flag - or is this tooo early?

Reply #338384 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is Rasheed Tucker, Rashad Tucker's brother?

Reply #338500 | Report this post

europa50  
Years ago

I heard that female players from all over the country are lining up to play at Woodville under the well-known and highly-respected Karen Winter.

Reply #338505 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Europa50, please note that you have some sarcasm left on your chin. Feel free to borrow the 2011 flag from the Feagles to wipe it off

Reply #338507 | Report this post

j  
Years ago

Europa50 if you have enough guts is like to personally wipe that sarcasm off with maybe one of my crossbow arrows

Reply #338508 | Report this post

europa50  
Years ago

Settle down Nigel. Sounds like a threat to me. Be very careful there.

Reply #338515 | Report this post

europa50  
Years ago

Jack, maybe I'm missing something here, but why would I borrow the 2011 flag? Not sure how that's relevant. As a red-headed clown who isn't Ronald McDonald once said, "Please explain?"

Reply #338519 | Report this post

j  
Years ago

I'll settle down u piece of sh...t when u confront me like a man then see my reaction

Reply #338571 | Report this post

j  
Years ago

As I thought your a gutless piece of fu......ing shit Europam50 confront me personally loser

Reply #338583 | Report this post

Filthy Mexican  
Years ago

J, I don't really know who you are, but I can make an educated guess... And I can tell you there is no good to be done for yourself or your program by coming on hoops and acting like a tool. You will never come out as the person woodville needs to lead them with behavior like you are showing

Reply #338601 | Report this post

hydra88  
Years ago

j, I wonder if the Woodville heirarchy is aware of the way you are carrying on? Not going to survive long if you keep making our club look stupid like this. Please stop, you're embarrassing our club and yourself.

Reply #338603 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good to see woodville really promoting their club on here. and really - paying creek $400 a games, half their total mens and womens CABL salary?

oh and J, you must be tought with your crossbow arrows and all.... tool

Reply #338617 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

J, it Probably would have been better to tell your players who you have earmarked to come in before announcing it to the world because all you have done now is muddy the water,

Reply #338644 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

j sounds like a young person being silly, not a mature adult. I think Nigel is being set up by whoever - probably the Woodville tragics who live and die for all the gossip on Hoops and cant wait to sink the boots in.

Reply #338648 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Any other players switching clubs or being poached?

Reply #339860 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

south adelaide coach has been looking

Reply #339878 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Of course she has been looking, south is the new centrals/ eastern players will come to south for a run not to win. There are not juniors left to develop they are loosing seniors hand over fist. The short term outlook for the lady panthers is dim!

Reply #340348 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:36 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754