alexkrad
Years ago

NBL Tipping this week

If anyone gets all 5 you are either a liar, a genius or the flukiest person around.

How many are you sitting on this week?

0/4 so far. Got the Cats tonight but the second leg of the 24 hour double header road trip was probably my riskiest pick (obviously not)

Topic #26790 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Same 0-4 so far. However, the first two games you would think 98% probably would have picked wrong. Adelaide vs Sydney probably was 70% on Adelaide. Gold coast Perth probably most people on Perth.

That is the great thing about the NBL this season that it is probably the most unpredictable season ever which is a good thing.

Reply #338619 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

0/4 as well, hoping like hell Cairns are in some form tonight!

Reply #338622 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Yea tough week, some very unexpected results, i am 1/4 as i got the Crocs overtime upset correct, but yea tough week,

Reply #338629 | Report this post

@rangaMITCH  
Years ago

I'm 1/4, only because I fluked Blaze v Wildcats game

Reply #338637 | Report this post

flatshot  
Years ago

3 out of 4- missed adelaide so far..... but prior to this round my tips have been crap. think the hype about early form was overblown although initially it held up to a degree but now any one team is beatable on their night more so when opposition team is more desperate. Different teams are establishing a style and balancing players time and roles and one of the biggest variables is injuries and adjustment to them. Also on a very good shooting night any team in the league wins. If any Adelaide player hit at a slightly higher % last night no OT and adelaide win.... and i'm 4 out of 4.

Picked wildcats to lose first and rebound in Cairns but that is a 50-50 proposition..IMO.... one of the hardest to pick of the round.

Reply #338673 | Report this post

Jamie  
Years ago

Only managed to get the Cats v Taipans correct like most would have.

Jagged 360 pts for the round with my fantasy comp which I'm more than happy with ....

How did everyone else fare fantasy-wise ???

Reply #338719 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:09 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754