KET
Years ago

Nostalgia - 02 GF Series

Watching clips on youtube of the 36ers back in 02 when they won the final series, I couldn't help but enjoy the nostalgic feeling.

In short, I would like to be able to see Game 1 & 3 of the final series. Is it possible to buy a DVD copy of these games? Has anyone on here actually done this?

I'm asking in this in hope that someone with knowledge inside the Sixers camp may be trawling across hoops and have an answer.

I'm sure there are people here who might have an idea on whether it is possible to buy a copy or not.

Topic #26792 | Report this topic

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

I (Andthefoul.net) have been talking to a number of teams about getting some old games. I have the equipment to convert VHS & BETA to digital, some team's have given me the OK. But a lot haven't even bothered replying. Then there's teams like the Giants, the Magic, the Falcons etc. Their game videos are almost impossible to track down.

TEN, 7 & Fox still own the rights as well. So it's all a bit sticky.

In saying that, things are looking better as time goes by.

Reply #338694 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The club couldn't get me brett mahers last game but the 02 GF games might be different. just try calling or emailing them. I have em, bought whole load of old sixers games off a bloke on here bout 5 years ago and it included them. great feeling when watching them. we were so damn good, and just did not miss in game 3. so much pride involved in being a sixer then, not surprising that players were lining up to play here. also recently downloaded the '86 championship series cant wait to watch that. anyway, enough rambling.

Reply #338698 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have them on DVD, email me at [email protected]

Reply #338722 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:03 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754