D
Years ago

Kosie

Tell me any other player in SA aba who has put up Danny Kosmiders assist numbers so consistantly and hasnt had a look in at the 36ers - so many chumps have had look ins by that program....

Can play

Topic #2682 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

he's not good enough.

Reply #30158 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you are kidding yourself D. Good guy, good player no where near NBL

Reply #30164 | Report this post

Yeah!  
Years ago

yeah I agree D. He almost gets as many assists as he does turnovers and thats a lot!

Reply #30189 | Report this post

indalceio  
Years ago

i reckon he definately had/has potential. He's quick, athletic, and a good shooter and passer. I would've at least given him a look.

Reply #30195 | Report this post

joe mayo  
Years ago

quick and athletic... are we all tslking about the same guy?

Reply #30218 | Report this post

curious monkey  
Years ago

kosie who???

Never heard of the kid, obviously not an impact player. To make NBL you need to be an ABL impact player.

Reply #30226 | Report this post

wwe  
Years ago

Quick and atheletic??? Kosie are you posting articles on yourself again???

Reply #30666 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

When Dan Thompson from Norwood is healthy again look out .. that guy can PLAY when he wants to !!

6'5 athletic .. can drain the triple and get 8 -10 boards again ..
Turnovers can be a worry sometimes .. but its early in the season and even 'jumpin'Jye that everyone keeps talking up is coughing it up a lot too .

From what i hear Thompson would have siuted with the Sixers last year if he did not blow out his knee !!

Those Flames should improve a bit when he gets back .. they are a non offensive team at the mo'

Reply #30685 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:40 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754