natwhereyouat
Years ago

NBL Heritage Week features on And The Foul

Hey Guys!
Just letting you know that we (www.andthefoul.net) have some cool things on our site for Heritage week.
So far we have a Charles Thomas (former Hawks & 36er) interview & game 1 1986 NBL finals full game download up already.

Later tonight i will be uploading another interview with a former import from the 90s.. (Hint, he played from 1991 - 1996, rated as one of the best at his position). And some other goldies coming up this weekend!

Topic #26826 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey mate, doing an awesome job with these game downloads and the site! Thanks.

Reply #339059 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Love doing it! Could talk ball all day.. infact i do ;)

Here's the newest blast from the past for Heritage round.. interview with Andre LeFleur http://andthefoul.net/?p=1948

Reply #339075 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I could talk ball all day as well.....that's probably why I need to lift my performance at work!

Reply #339111 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:17 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754