DJ
Years ago

NBL Heritage Round

Previous discussion was accidently deleted, sorry about that guys.

Fans can purchase heritage round uniforms through And1/Fiddes by pre-ordering before 28th November 2011

From Twitter

Heritage Jerseys Available to purchase. Email [email protected]. Cutoff to order Nov 28. Will be in before xmas $80

Most teams have gone with a 'championship or close to or most memorabel singlet option' perhaps in that order too?

1986 uni's were bland but would have been totally retro! and the 25th Anniversary seemed like the best fit!?

90's Super Sixers a great retro uni perhaps 94 (oh so close!)

Ultimately they have gone with 98/99 season which was the year we went to pinstripes blue home yellow away - 98 was the blue home white away.

Not a bad uni, but looks better in person than in pictures i would say.

Topic #26835 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

The Blue was also a more royal, with a shimmer. But hard to show that in a graphic, will have to wait and see the finish article I guess..

Reply #339128 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Mills in the Tigers Retro

Reply #339130 | Report this post

Mookie  
Years ago

Like the old school Rollers kit, John Szigeti schooled many a PF in that kit.

Reply #339135 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I'm a big fan of the Rollers kit as well, a few people complaining no relevance to the current Blaze, true but surely relevant to Gold Coast fans of Basketball.

Reply #339153 | Report this post

Hawksy  
Years ago

Hawks Retro photos:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.201579576584456.50525.151106421631772&type=3

Video:

Order Form:
http://hawks.com.au/splash-html/promo.html

Reply #339154 | Report this post

American Woman  
Years ago

The breakers should've worn an old-school tall blacks uni.

Reply #339155 | Report this post

shano  
Years ago

Id buy a sixers one. I like the whole idea, hope next year we do the west end 36ers red ones, this is a great move by the NBL.

Reply #339213 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Might have to break out my old Farley top or one of my other old Sixers singlets for this game.
Heaps of good memories from the singlet they have chosen to wear.
Hopefully they do it justice.

Reply #339217 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

They couldn't get the number on the right side? The actual finished product is different color also... NBL can't get shit right it seems in any department

Reply #339286 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

http://www.nbl.com.au/heritage

I'm loving the effort they have been putting into nbl.com.au lately. There's more features, news, less little silly errors, more use of videos as well. I like that they decided to put the showtime magazine on as well.

Has anyone tried Nsider? Is it any good?

Reply #339301 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:29 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754