Fred Up
Years ago

36ers Merchandise Vs The Rest Of The League

Can i just say... the Sixers dont really seem to interested in getting to much profit or making much noise this year in the merchandise side of things

I have been pestering them for ages now to try and buy a bloody jersey and a shirt... and what do you know up untill a month ago they were still saying they are waiting on And1 to send them there shipment and that they would call when they came in... well i just checked there website and it seems like they have stock in... not alot 1 shirt and the White & Blue Jersey... but what do you know?! No Call at all!

I just also had a look at Perth's online store... wow considering all NBL teams work with the same merch distributor they have a shit load more... while the sixers stock 1 sole blue very plain t-shirt...

Everytime i bring this up with them they seem to give me an annoyed response... but gee i thought trying to give them money and wear our team's gear to support them was a good thing? Obviously not!

Topic #26842 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth have put all of the merch lines on their website, even though they, like every club in the league, have not received a lot of it.

Try buying a hoody from Perth, and see how long delivery takes!

Reply #339234 | Report this post

Average OKKA  
Years ago

Fred up still makes a valid point, why is that an excuse for the 36ers to not even have merchandise online? Some clubs just don't get it....

Reply #339269 | Report this post

Quasi  
Years ago

I actually found more 36ers clothing merch at Rebel Sport than is at the arena. Having said that, Rebel doesn't have heaps but if you want it asap, it may be worth a look

Reply #339287 | Report this post

shano  
Years ago

quasi, does rebel have hoodies?

Reply #339288 | Report this post

Singlets  
Years ago

I guess it depends on if you want to be charged and then complain because you cant have it for 2 months or

complain for 2 months that you cant have it and then receive it as soon as you pay ??

Reply #339293 | Report this post

Quasi  
Years ago

Shano,
I'm not really sure if they have hoodies or not. I went there for a singlet and they had both adults and kids in limited sizes and numbers, but not sure about other items

Reply #339314 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

I would say rebel probably pay a higher margin for the merchandise, that's why they get it first. And1 are a league supplier and from Basketball Australias track record, I doubt they pay much.

Its not right, but that's the only explaination I can come up with.

Reply #339322 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dont want to promote betting but i believe centrebet are offering free singlets to new punters who bet atleast $60 on odds of i think 2.90.. i know this doesnt resolve stock issues but it is sorta a free singlet... if u win ur bet!

Reply #339333 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:43 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754