Craig
Years ago

Weekend social ball

Does anyone know a good place to play social b.ball on Saturday or Sunday afternoons or evenings? My team and I use to play at Flinders Uni on Sunday nights but they are changing there nights to Mondays which the majority of my team can not play.

Topic #26843 | Report this topic

observer  
Years ago

Pasadena Mondays

Reply #339258 | Report this post

Dipper  
Years ago

Morphies is ok, if you like to mix ufc, football & basketball all in one sport.

Reply #339267 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I saw Mvale social on the monday the other week, was scary and i wasn't even playing!

Reply #339271 | Report this post

Craig  
Years ago

Thanks but I need Saturday or Sunday nights not Monday.

Reply #339306 | Report this post

gavmiester  
Years ago

There used to be a good Sunday night comp at underdale years ago, but no idea if that is still running.

Reply #339426 | Report this post

Upsets?  
Years ago

Mixed social basketball at Pasadena Sunday afternoons/ evenings. About 20 teams involved.

Reply #339524 | Report this post

Parental services  
Years ago

Who did u play for @ uni?

Reply #339743 | Report this post

Craig  
Years ago

Running with the Bull or also known as hammertime

Reply #339877 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Woodville and Centrals are social and I think they are open Sundays for games like bump and 21

Reply #339991 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Post of the week above

Maybe try western magic
Not sure if woodville and centrals aba sides may have room they play weekends

Reply #340057 | Report this post

B  
Years ago

Hi All,

Ball Above All returns in 2012 as a Social Basketball Competition on Sunday and Tuesday and a once a month Carnival offering winners and runners up prize money.

It will be located at Unisa Mawson Lakes Campus and Pembroke YMCA, respectively.

For enquires please visit www.BallAboveAll.com.au or http://www.facebook.com/events/170330366397561/

Cheers,

B

Reply #347380 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:33 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754