MACDUB
Years ago

Everard Bartlett's progress

I have been extremely impressed with him.
Last week he scored 11 points, and tonight he scored 10 points to go with 3 assists.

He has a nice shot, can play defence and rebounds well.

He is listed as 1.98m, which is a nice height for a guard, and he has good explosiveness and speed.

I reckon the Wildcats will sign him next season..He gives the team a lot more than what Williamson gives them.

In fact, I think a few NBL clubs will look into him as a great addition to the bench; would come cheap too.

Anyone else been really impressed with him?

Topic #26849 | Report this topic

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

I really like his game, he should get a job in the NBL next year.

Reply #339307 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I have been impressed in how he has sharpened his game for the NBL compared to how erratic he was in the NZNBL. He is playing with a lot more poise and within the flow of the game where as in the NZNBL he looked like was always forcing it.

Reply #339312 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Thats what training with the Wildcats does for your game.

Reply #339323 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

That baseline crossover and dunk of his in the first half was exactly the sort of thing the NBL needs more of.

Reply #339328 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He doesnt look 198 to me, but playing well.

Reply #339337 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:56 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754