Achtung Baby
Years ago

Senior Basketball Tourneys

Can anyone help with where/when there are Senior Basketball tournaments around SA/Vic.

Obviously Warnambool is a fantastic Tournament, but are there others throughout the year?

Topic #26945 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ballarat have one long weekend in march

Reply #340694 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mackay in Qld have a good one

Reply #340699 | Report this post

Shaqfu  
Years ago

I just played in the Australian Corporate Games in the Mixed Basketball at Albert Park over the weekend. My team won the tournament out of 40 teams. Came third last year.

Was a lot of fun and runs over two days (if you make it past the pool matches)

Won the NSW Corporate Games for Mixed as well last March out of 24 teams.

At Gold Coast there is also the Pan Pacs in early November. They have over 30's, over 35's and over 40 comps. Haven't competed in this though as I've only just turned 30.

Reply #340707 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

I can remember going to senior tournaments in country Victoria almost every long weekend back in the day. Warnambool (when Australia day holiday was always on a Monday), Wangaratta, Swan Hill, Maffra(?), Ballarat, Moe etc etc. I think there are greater number or Junior events these days instead.

Reply #340817 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:26 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754