Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Advice on buying tickets for Kings v 36ers 30-Dec

Anyone have any advice on buying tickets for the Kings v 36ers game on 30 December in Sydney? Visiting there and need a small number of tickets (eg approx 10). Combination of adults and children.

Topic #26977 | Report this topic

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

What sort of advice? They have discounted family tickets, from memory it's 2 adults & 2 children. So make sure you ask about family packages

Reply #341114 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Moses, recently I went to see Kings vs Tigers and stayed at Bayview Boulevard. Coincidently this happened to be the same Hotel the Tigers were staying at. When I went to the Kings game I noticed Bayview Boulevard advertising so I imagine they are a sponsor and are probably where all teams stay when they are playing in Sydney (I could be wrong with that).

Anyway my point of this long story is that upon entering on the check in desk there was a pamphlet advertising the game. There was a code on it which enabled me to get as many tickets as I want for $15 each when ordering via Ticket Master. So even if you already have accommodation sorted out it might be worth going into this hotel to ask about hotel prices while conveniently grabbing this pamphlet.

For the record the Hotel was a bit average. There is no swimming pool. The rooms are alright but there is only one light on the roof (in the cheap rooms anyway) making the room very gloomy at night. Good location and got the room at a discount at wotif.com

Reply #341118 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:01 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754