Isaac
Years ago

Ballinger out injured for Breakers game

Got a text from the club saying that the 36ers will be without Adam Ballinger for this weekend's game against NZ.

Topic #27020 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Years ago

Wonder if Henry is suspended for this game also

Reply #341977 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NZ paying 2.95 with CB

Reply #341992 | Report this post

Ballinger Fan  
Years ago

Reckon he is out for more than one game..

would be interested in knowing if it is the same ankle or the other one.

reckon Adam will also be insisting on proper duty of care, and getting an x-ray, MRI.....
and whatever else they can check.

Reply #341997 | Report this post

Ando  
Years ago

I'm not suprised with the way he was playing

Reply #342013 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

From a seemingly harsh point of view but a realistic one, the way he has been playing this could be a blessing in disguise. This will force Clarke who clearly has no clue how to rotate key players to have to play either dj or diamon just that bit more... And they are both producing very well. It's just a 40 minute game now so either should be able to play 30+ without fitness concerns and nor Ballinger absorbing valuable minutes with his confidence lacking play. It's business remember people and before people strait attacking me, for what it's worth I do wish balls was still a key player and I hope his ankles recover swiftly.

Reply #342018 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

off to the elephant graveyard

Reply #342025 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

He needs to be put on injury waiver for the rest of the season and bring in a replacement. DJ & Simpson are producing but the team is still lacking the ability to win games. They are not doing enough without Ballinger to completely do away without filling that spot.

Reply #342060 | Report this post

forcey  
Years ago

If he automatically gives Helliwell 20+ minutes tonight I'll light myself on fire. Wade must only be used to give breathers to DJ and Diamon and ideally to only match up on Pledger as he'll be "tested" against their other bigs.

Reply #342070 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Now watch as Helliwell plays more minutes than Simpson for an extraordinary return of 2 rebounds and 1 assist...

Disappointing to see Ballinger injured again. But the way he was playing, It's possibly for the best. Get him properly checked out, no Dr Nick backyard doctors this time. Give him the appropriate time off to completely recover, don't just rush him back for him to hobble around for 20 minutes for 2 points.

If Simpson and Johnson (fouls permitting) don't play the most minutes tomorrow and we lose, the club needs some new direction...

Reply #342085 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:56 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754