JOaRiDrAN
Years ago

Dwight Howard to New Jersey?

As a massive Lakers fan my phones been running hot tonight with text messages taunting me about Dwight requesting a trade to the Nets. Any truth to the rumor? Do you think it will happen?

Topic #27024 | Report this topic

Achtung Baby  
Years ago

They'll be in Brooklyn 2012/13 so it'll still be a big market, and play alongside an All Star calibre Point Guard in Deron Williams. He can hang out with Jay Z

Reply #342032 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Yeah i see it happening, once he makes it clear the Nets is where he wants to sign long term, not much any other team looking to recruit him can do. Too much risk throwing a trade of players at him, just to have him for a 66 game season and then watch him bolt during next years free agency. Still not sold why he would want to go to the Nets, they will be very solid with him but not a championship calibre team imo.

Reply #342033 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If he teamed with deron Williams at nets I'm positive they would both sign long term deals. Let's not forget how good Williams made boozer look

Reply #342034 | Report this post

JOaRiDrAN  
Years ago

Surely from a lakers locker room perspective this Chris Paul no deal is crippling. Odom and Pau are gonna feel real welcome at training camp thus week. I'm claiming the lakers pull off some trade involving one of those two.

Reply #342047 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Odom's already tweeted something about his feelings on it all.

Reply #342054 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

With Kloe Kardashian in LA, how pissed off would Lamar have been being traded to New Orleans? lol

Reply #342066 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

"The New Jersey Nets met with Dwight Howard Thursday night in a move that would be a violation of the league's tampering rules, according to multiple sources."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/7335641/sources-new-jersey-nets-meet-dwight-howard-tampering

Reply #342077 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

She's the ugliest kardashian, and just ugly in general. He'd probably be stoked!

Reply #342084 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the magic have given permission to howard's agent to talk to the lakers, mavs and nets about a possible trade. my money is on him going to hollywood for bynum, picks and a player like barnes. they'll probably throw turkoglu's contract in there to get it off orlando's books too

Reply #342118 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:40 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754