andrew
Years ago

crosswell injury

Adelaide 36ers guard Nathan Crosswell this afternoon ruptured his Achilles during the game in the third quarter in a collision against the Breakers.

Topic #27039 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Years ago

Sixers need another injury like they need a hole in their head.

Reply #342245 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

end of career at his age?

Reply #342246 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

In the words of the great Bender Bending Rodríguez....."Ah we're boned"

What next? I'm afraid to ask.....

Reply #342252 | Report this post

Croswell has a two year deal as well

Reply #342254 | Report this post

BALLER#3  
Years ago

As soon as he went down i knew it was serious, real pity...

Reply #342259 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

You could tell it was his achilles, on the replay no one went over his ankle or knee and it just gave way when he tried to stand. The one thing i can never get is how slow the medical staff are to get over. He motioned to them when the ball was up the other end and still live. Then the game stops and its not until to waves again that they come. I know in this case its no issue but it does seem to happen a bit.

It a shame he is out now as he was a real good steady player and a left is always handy. Thought Daly did well when he was on as well, considering they were throwing doubles his way as well.

Reply #342261 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

A real shame. A class act on and off the court. Hang in there, Nate.

Reply #342286 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:54 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754