Eagle not Rockin
Years ago

Desserted Dome

riddle me this - district games this Friday, the St Clair carnival starts and Sixers at home.Tell me which car park be easiest to get a park ?
because sadly the interst level i am feeling at moment in Sixers might be rewarded with a few quiet chillers in the Woodville Road carpark and a bit of old fashion grass root basketball at the Clair.

at less carpark is free and basketball be competitive with plenty of passion.
depressive state

Topic #27050 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

desserted!!!! hahahaha

Reply #342481 | Report this post

JOaRiDrAN  
Years ago

Gimme Gimme Gimme I want free parking! I want championships!

Tool!

Reply #342492 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

We're playing Wollongong and with Balls & Cross playing I'd give us a chance. But you never know, out of adversity sometimes comes a blessing, though I don't see how right now.

You know what? With only 14 games remaining in the season the 36ers would have to win all of them just for Clarke to have the same W-L record as Scott Ninnis.....and Ninnis was sacked for the clubs poor performances despite us making the elimination final in his 1st of 2 seasons.

Reply #342507 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Is this what you mean?

http://www.slowtrav.com/blog/cindyruth/2011/04/essentials_of_classic_italian_49.html

Reply #342514 | Report this post

Just me  
Years ago

Are they serving apple pie and ice cream also this Friday??

Reply #342519 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There serving tripe!

Reply #342523 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

If Clarke is coaching, my money will be on the Hawks. they havent been flash, and they dont have the talent we have, but they are better coached in every way. Im just going to keep coming to this forum, waiting for that day when the topi heading reads "36ers and Clarke part ways".

Reply #342531 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

I been halfways expecting to see that Clarke is gone
these days.
Perhaps 3500 there Friday.
As our season lopes toward finale , they are getting shorter .

Reply #342533 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have got corporate tickets, but have district this week. I am having problems giving them away!!!

Reply #342537 | Report this post

Wayne  
Years ago

Corporate tickets, you could sell them to me!!!

Haven't been to a sixers game since we went country.

Reply #342570 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:23 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754