joey jo jo junior
Years ago

League pass on T-box?

I know you can get leaugue pass on iphones and ipads, but does this mean that you can use a t-box to run it through your tv as it is based on android os? has anyone had any experience with this?

Topic #27066 | Report this topic

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

I get broadband league pass and hook it up to my TV. Works great. $245 or something this year but + shortend season. To be honest i'll likely just stick to the pirated live feeds and ESPNS crap coverage.

Reply #342745 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

yep just got the notification of the price today, i would have sworn that it was much cheaper last year. I was all set to get it this year but i'm not sure now.

Reply #342746 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Was around $150 - 170 last year. Longer season, now shorter season yet more money. Yet again the NBA showing how out of touch they are with the working class people.

Reply #342750 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Supposedly on One HD's facebook page they've said they're showing the NBA this season.

Reply #342759 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

onehd ONE
@AG_Reynolds Sorry, we no longer have the rights to NBA

It's official, no NBA on ONE

Reply #342765 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Twitter:
onehd ONE
@JCK98 We were being a little tongue in cheek!

Don't know how to react to that..

Reply #342768 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ive got my league pass, all set and ready to go

Reply #342777 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

league pass is something like $220 USD, despite their poor estimations of the strength of the AUD currently + you get the playoffs and finals, I think years past you pay for that separate?

Reply #342780 | Report this post

illicit  
Years ago

yeah just checked last yr i got the season pass an playoffs for $210, NBA are money hungry vultures, but damn i'll still pay for it

Reply #342783 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

I got an email yesterday saying it will be 15% off this year and you can either get full league pass or just a team league pass, haven't looked at the prices yet as it told me to come back later when I clicked on the link.

Reply #342788 | Report this post

Daddy J  
Years ago

It works out to about $197 AUD for the season + playoffs/finals. The cost is charged in US dollars.

Use the discount code EMAILCOL2011 and you'll get 10% off. Valid till 9/1/12.

Reply #342792 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

There seems to be a few discount codes out there, "RETSUB2011" will get you 15% off if used before Jan 9th.

Disappointing to not see NBA league pass as an option on Apple TV, they have MLB on Apple TV here and NBA plus others on Apple TV in the states. Not a massive deal as it's easy enough to hook up a computer to the tele but it just saves a bit of hassle.

Reply #342836 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Got this link sent to me by a work colleague. Don't know if it is legitimate but I let you decide.

http://www.ozbargain.com.au/

Reply #342860 | Report this post

A-dawg  
Years ago

I heard the Samsung Smart Tv app store has the NBA game time app

Reply #342870 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Really? I'm about to buy the Samsung UA46D7000 - that would be awesome A-dawg!

Reply #342872 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i have a samsung smart tv and its not on that, its only US i think.

Reply #342910 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Bugger...

Reply #342971 | Report this post

joey jo jo junior  
Years ago

so any word on whether it works on a t-box to t-tab??

Reply #342975 | Report this post

Nbaballer  
Years ago

I've had league pass last four years awesome if you get playoffs and finals it's good value playoffs finals cost me over $120 last year

Reply #343111 | Report this post

Tanno  
Years ago

I have a Samsung Smart TV and you can access ILP through the TV's built in web browser.

I have been able to view live games in the highest quality in full screen.

I must admit, accessing the games through the browser is very cumbersome, but it is worth it for live NBA :)

BTW, you will need a very good connection to be able to do this.

Good luck!

Reply #346234 | Report this post

jwp  
Years ago

I was really hoping this was the case.... I even hassled a few sales people to let me log in to League Pass in the store.

Just got my new ES7500 home and tried to log in but the NBA.TV site requests that a newer version of Flash be installed.

Any ideas?

Reply #361453 | Report this post

Mark  
Years ago

I just tried it with my new Samsung and am getting the same thing - new version of flash required. Has anyone been able to get this working lately?

Reply #365664 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:14 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754