Ricey
Years ago

Heritage Jersey Sales

Did anyone actually buy one? I put in an order for 2, but never got an email or call on November 28th or since about them, and now that I've followed up the company is refusing to do the order. Why does the NBL continue to sorround itself with such unprofessional people and businesses.

Topic #27071 | Report this topic

alexkrad  
Years ago

at least your club didnt block them from even being produced for sale...........

Reply #342852 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

NZ Breakers Heritage Jerseys worn by the players were Auctioned off on trade me and I believe some if not all of the proceeds went to charity. Gary Wilkinsons went for about $350NZD. No other Breakers Heritage Jerseys were offered for sale. I would have liked one but not stressed as I thought it was a pretty good idea and I have a signed Breakers Penney Jersey from last season to rock to home games anyway.

Reply #342880 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

I bought the.singlet signed by the whole team.
Arrived last Monday.

Reply #342891 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

$350 NZD? that's pretty good getting a game worn jersey for only $20

Reply #342912 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

Mystro - I looked on the Breakers website and they seemed to have the cheapest jerseys. CJ's jersey was $80 with a few hours to go. Not sure what it went fro but I thought all the jerseys were pretty cheap especially if you then factored in the $$ conversion

Reply #342916 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

I'm talking about the replicas, not the auctions. The idiots running the show for And 1 here clearly don't know how to pick up a phone or write an email, and are blaming the consumers for not getting the call or email lol

Reply #342926 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I think Wilkinsons went for that much cos there were 2 fans scrapping it out for it.

Reply #343076 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I went for one got outbid at the last minute!
Then i jumped on the NBLstore site and noticed they had the heritage listed singlets there pick a name and number. I put in an order but havnt heard a thing and that was like 4 weeks ago.
Better chase that up.

Reply #343287 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:27 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754