Wildcats vs Breakers Tonight

Huge top of the table clash tonight in the jungle Wildcats vs top of the table BREAKERS!

My prediction breakers by 4

Topic #27162 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Years ago

Can't believe this game isn't being televised.
Plenty of good match ups across the court but Perth are great at home and NZ have form on their side.
Being a Breakers fan I think they can get the job done on the road. Breakers by 13 (just cos when they win they win)

Reply #344176 | Report this post

catsfan  
Years ago

the game is tomorrow nite

Reply #344179 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

*Tomorrow night

I dont think its going to be a close game, If Wildcats can play for 4 quarters then they will win by 20 but if they lose momentum NZ will smash them out of the water and win by 10+

Reply #344182 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I also see either the Cats by 15+ or Breakers by 13+ and margin could even get to 25. Both teams are capable of smashing dominance upon their opposition so can't see them going neck and neck in a close game although that would be great watch (can't believe this isn't going to be broadcast).
I think both NZ's imports will have big games but not sure who will be the 3'rd Musketeer out of Abercrombie (due for a big one after a couple of offensive shockers), Vukona, Corletto (once again, cheers Trevor) or Pledger.
Gotta put the clamps on Lisch from the get go, don't want him getting hot and same goes for Redhage. Make them beat you with Robbins, Neville and Martin.

Reply #344187 | Report this post

oh... right

Reply #344195 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

What's the story with Knight after his concussion last weekend?

Reply #344204 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Knight won't be suiting up, which will hurt the Cats as he has been in some nice form lately.
Should be a good contest. Pity it won't be televised.

Reply #344247 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

We were average tonight! Game was scrappy! We turned the ball over too much and that first half was 'wollongong-like'!!! However i don't think we'll be that terrible ever again! Wilkinsons tech was stupid- hanging on the ring for too long- seriously!! Lot's of soft fouls both ways also!

Merry and Holy Christmas to all posters and I wish you all a healthy 2012!

Reply #344378 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Good game by the cats!!! Was abut shaky at the start of the 2nd half and I had flash backs to the blaze game but luckily they held on and got the big win!!

Wagstaff should have more minutes than redhage as displayed tonight.

Reply #344379 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Wilkinson's tech wasn't for hanging onto the ring, it was for hitting the ball into the crowd while he was up there. That about 30 seconds after the refs had stopped the game and told everyone to chill. Not smart, Gary.

Wasn't a great game of basketball but the first half was just awesome from an intensity point of view. NZ were completely shell shocked.
Hard to know how much to really take from the game for the Cats, but I'm more than happy with the result given the horrible choke job we managed last week.
Redhage going to hospital for the hit in the eye is a concern, but I'm guessing he will be good to go for NYE.

Reply #344384 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Perth in Perth was always going to be tough especially when they are coming off a loss. Looks like got killed in every category

Reply #344386 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

We smashed you by about 40 in the first meeting here last season, too.
Didn't seem to matter too much come the playoffs though. Grrr...

Reply #344408 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

Yer- we'll write that one off and move on to next week!

Reply #344412 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Vukona is the the leagues most dirtyst player!!!! Hands done!!! No Knight n 2 n a half qtrs no Redhage!!! Still won easy!!! Amazing what happens when the fefs call the game equally in perth? We actualy just have to beat the team n not the team n the refs!!!! Eve with cj, cant see them goin back to back, if penny was there think they wouldve!!!! he was class!!!

Reply #344413 | Report this post

Stonne  
Years ago

@anon- how is vukona the dirtiest player in the league? if by dirty you mean the hardest working and team oriented player who does all the 1% things then yes, otherwise quiten down!

Think- if redhage and knight played last night then wagstaffs minutes would have been far less! We will fix Perth up come finals time because the games won't be scheduled for midnight!

Reply #344426 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:06 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754