TR
Years ago

Miami Heat 2012 intro... lost for words

Wow... just wow..... and not in a good way..

Just in case my lack of embed skills shows through, here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dvLDm5x7cs

Topic #27195 | Report this topic

?  
Years ago

i like it

Reply #344565 | Report this post

Tom Ryan  
Years ago

Yeah I actually really like it haha

Reply #344568 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

...That's just terrible. Really terrible.

Reply #344572 | Report this post

aiden  
Years ago

haha yeh i like it too. Theyre clearly just having fun.

Reply #344573 | Report this post

kriss  
Years ago

not bad...could see the 6rs do the same haha

Reply #344574 | Report this post

alolomous  
Years ago

looks like a (K)rap filmclip

Reply #344580 | Report this post

ANON12  
Years ago

I'm old (according to my grandchildren) and I like it. What is the problem??????

Reply #344584 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how about just shut up and try to win a championship?

Look good and lose = Miami Heat.

Reply #344591 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

That's pretty much how I see it. Drop this flashy bullsh*t, they have done SFA and concentrate on winning a ring.

If anyone should be doing that crap, it's the Mavericks.

Reply #344606 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree good fun vid. People are still so critical of the heat.

Reply #344617 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

dont really like it but i thought it was good to hear during the Heat v Celtics game the other day them talking that LeBron basically admitted that he went about that whole year wrong and was just out to prove everybody wrong.

Still dont like the guy but its a good start to see that he has fessed up that he did all that the wrong way. On a side note god my Celtics are sucking big time so far ;-(

Reply #344629 | Report this post

Years ago

What I find worse is ESPN having a special link of the NBA section on their website called 'Heat Index', which is just for Miami Heat coverage. You've got your 'Scores', 'Standings', 'Schedule', 'Stats', etc., then the 'Heat Index'. No other team gets a seperate dedicated section on the ESPN website in the same way (there's links to stuff on every team in all sports obviously, but not done like this). Couple that with their coverage of seemingly every move that LeBron and Co. make on and off the court, and you know who ESPN (and probably the NBA too) want to win the title this year.

Reply #344633 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jordan's Bulls never did that *BS. Neither did Olajuwon and the Rockets. Neither did the Spurs.

Reply #344645 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's called entertainment. Every team does it. Tickets to NBA games are expensive and people want to see an entertainment package. The pre game intro video is just one of a whole nights worth of entertainment. Nothing wrong with it.

Having said that, the Bulls, Lakers, Knicks and Celtics do a much better intro and invoke passion for the team and the city.

Heat can still win a championship and show a bit of fun at the same time. It's just pre game hype and it's standard across the league.

Reply #344648 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the video is fine.

this is the nba now, get over it, move on.

typical heat haters, get over it and just watch some of the best basketball players in the world play ball

Reply #344658 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:13 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754