Anonymous
Years ago

iPad 2 & Basketball Apps

Considering purchasing an iPad 2 for use of basketball as well as other general things.

Does anyone have any of the statistics apps or whiteboard apps that they would recommend purchasing?

The ESPN stat tracker looks pretty good, but is reasonably expensive so want a bit of a guide before I dive into it.

Topic #27198 | Report this topic

Titan 70  
Years ago

for stats a good one is bball stats, it costs a couple of dollars but gives you alot of different options for counting stats.

Reply #344586 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

get nba.tv good app and free

Reply #344592 | Report this post

Years ago

I've got one on my (Android) phone just called 'Basketball App', which is very good and easy to use for drawing up plays and formulating drills. Quite handy for coaching.

Reply #344635 | Report this post

Years ago

Aformentioned app would be better/easier to use on a bigger screen, like the iPad 2.

Reply #344636 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:43 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754