John
Years ago

NBA League Pass

Hi Guys
new to the forum so forgive me if this has been discussed previously.
Ive been taking advantage of the free nba league pass and am loving it.
Was wondering if anyone knows if they ask you to download anything once you subscribe?
Also, does anyone know how much memory or gb it uses?
Any additional information would be greatly appreciated

thanks
John

Topic #27244 | Report this topic

action jack  
Years ago

1 game at 3000 kbps is between 1 gb- 1.5 gb a game the downloads then go less the lower the quality

the discount code I used was spulse getting you 10% off the full season price

there is no download it is the same as the trial u only need to download if you wish to watch it on yor apple device or smart phone

Reply #345327 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

does anyone know if you can still watch archived games once the season is over? I can't keep up with all the games, would love to go back and watch many of them once the season finishes

Reply #345365 | Report this post

chewie  
Years ago

Nope Anon, they remove the games at some point when the season is over. Tried doing this in the last off season knowing the labor dispute was going to impact the season, but no games were available to view.

From vague memory, when the season is over, you have a little time to watch the finals again, and maybe some all star action, but thats about it.

Reply #345450 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:11 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754