CornCob
Years ago

Best way to follow the NBA??

Gents

Wanted to know how you all follow the NBA? Watch it? Listen to it? Watch the website?

Penny for your thoughts?

It is hard to follow in Australia and with NBL gone from one hd its even harder to watch baLL

Topic #27300 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBA League Pass - www.nba.tv

Reply #346247 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

'It is hard to follow in Australia and with NBL gone from one hd its even harder to watch baLL'

Theres a game advertised tonight on ONE. Have i missed something?

Reply #346250 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah they never cancelled nbl off one hd. dont know why that started but there would have been way more media around it if it had.

Reply #346255 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

http://www.sportlemon.tv/

this site has every game live everyday!

Reply #346261 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm a diehard NBA fan, got my league pass, it's not that hard to follow in Australia at all, it's quite easy really.

Reply #346263 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

League Pass, ESPN, Internet, Phone apps. Pretty easy these days

Reply #346326 | Report this post

Eddie House  
Years ago

Another way is to fly yoself to the US of A and sit down at Staples center and watch it all baby

Gimme some Papa Johns and a grape soda and damnn im ready to play homes

hapy thanksgiving yo

Reply #346355 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

www.maspresents.com is an events company that organized club parties, basketball tournaments and small concerts.

Reply #351416 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:45 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754