JOaRiDrAN
Years ago

Are the 6ers on one hd tonight

What's the deal, I googled onehd tv guide and just got NBL 10:30 - 12:30 tonight. How hard is it to list who is playing?
Absolute disgrace!
Mash
Cops
Idiot abroad
Get smart
I'm going to slit my wrists

Topic #27307 | Report this topic

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Tonights OneHD game is (shock horror) Hawks vs Taipans...

Reply #346277 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

And over here in NZ we get the Breakers game live and then the Hawks Vs Taipans, Sky Sports the biz.

Reply #346282 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

i refuse to hear any bagging of an idiot abroad. the rest are open to attack.

Reply #346285 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Plus the sixers got smoked.....again.

Reply #346288 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tonight: Taipans at Hawks

Sat night: Kings at Crocs

Sun night: Blaze at Tigers

Reply #346290 | Report this post

tyrantT  
Years ago

what a joy they arent on One HD. Hate to watch a boring game of 3 players trying and the rest bandwagoning like most other weeks away.

Darren Ng did what tonight? Enjoyed the frequent flyer miles i reckon.

Reply #346294 | Report this post

WeDaBestMaan  
Years ago

Glad that they didn't show it. Cairns and Hawks was a great game. Cairns up to 15 points down into the 3rd term. Get a 20-0 run and end up in front at the start of the 4th quarter. With a couple minutes to play Hawks come back and the game ends up with the Hawks pg taking an open 3 for the game. He missed. Game over. 1 of the best NBL games i seen in a while.

Reply #346336 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Hawks/Taipans game had a decent finish but was a terrible game to watch ended up 61-59. The Breakers/36ers game was a flogging so One should've gone with the Wildcats/Blaze game instead.

Reply #346338 | Report this post

WeDaBestMaan  
Years ago

lol tyranT Ng got 20 minutes of court time and ended up scoring 3 points of 8 shots. Strong shooting from the 'leagues best shooter'. Ng can dominate at ABL level but he's got to step his game up if he wants to play NBL next year coz atm he's not doing a whole lot to show that he belongs in the league.

Reply #346339 | Report this post

tyrantT  
Years ago

there are many (wedabestmaan)who also belong in the aba, but this is really pitiful. i can understand why darren gets time and is seen as one of the leaders with his family putting good money in, but if you cant play or get open..... why play.

we seem to have a team of guys who under-perform.

$320 seems alot for under performing along with the C word I dont wish to mention

Reply #346349 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Breakers game had plenty of highlights, just not from the Sixers. Hawks Vs Taipans game was like watching paint dry

Reply #346382 | Report this post

John George  
Years ago

NBL sucks so hard

WNBL is where it is at

Reply #346459 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:38 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754