WeDaBestMaan
Years ago

Tigers V Blaze

Who u guys tipping?
Tigers for mine.

Topic #27314 | Report this topic

Ingles13  
Years ago

If the blaze lose, it will be messy messy times for that organisation, and bad news for my dream team ;)

Reply #346432 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Tigers by 10!

Reply #346439 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Worthington 2 fouls in the first 3 minutes, 3rd foul start of the 2nd quarter so he can then comfortably sit back and say wasn't my fault, I was in foul trouble so didn't see much of the court

Reply #346449 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Have got Tigers line of -2.

Reply #346465 | Report this post

Whitey  
Years ago

Tigers by 6

I hope worhto puts up 20 for my dreamteam

Reply #346479 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i'll say the tigers will only score 60 points and look like shit

Reply #346497 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Gee anon...you're clever aren't ya *rolls eyes* lol

Reply #346515 | Report this post

WeDaBestMaan  
Years ago

Damn i lost 150 bucks on this game. I don't know how the fuk Tigers lost this game. James Harvey and Chris Goulding were both out for Gold Coast. Gold Coast were in Perth playing on Friday and they were playing with an undersized lineup away down in Melb. Fkn melb tho. They looked soo flat and stagnant. I'm watching them get out rebounded every single time despite them having Burston, Rush, and Greer. They trailled the whole game. Never even looked like getting in front let alone winning the game. Dorsey done some nice things and Ubaka got a couple constellation 3s but as imports they ain't doing enough. They should be dominating not just looking like any other ordinary players out there.
/rant

Reply #346524 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:32 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754