Isaac
Years ago

ABL Tipping, Round 6 Results

A few upsets this week stopped anyone from tipping a perfect 10 (9 was the best) in the Hoops SA/CustomTel ABL Tipping competition. South Women continued their fine form to topple the Sturt Women at Pasadena, while the Eastern Men got the win against North Men at Hillcrest.

Southern Men won the battle of the Cellar Dwellers to leave the Flames flat at 1-5.

Old Bull and Passback dropped out of the leading group while TheDoctor moved in with 8/10. Others in the lead pack are Take Luck, TommyJR and Yep OK. A group of five trail them by a single correct tip.

The average tip for Round 6 was 6.6, so 7 and up was a serviceable week. A couple of people tipped 4 of 10 (Big T and DJ) to limit their impact on the tipsters leaderboard while those who forgot to tip were automatically given that same score.

Round 7 starts tomorrow (Friday) night so get your tips in ASAP. If you get a message back saying that your tips are late, ignore it (I might've botched the schedule timing). I think it's going to be a challenging round with a few tough tips ahead.

www.hoops.com.au/sa/tipping/

Remember, if you're free on Friday night, South are hosting Norwood at Marion and entry is by gold coin donation. Proceeds go to the Hudson Maher Foundation and it's the only ABL game on the night so, if you're available, head along and support local basketball.

Topic #2733 | Report this topic

Libertine  
Years ago

Who got 9?

Reply #30831 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You and JBags, you smug bastard! Don't make me doctor your tips!

Reply #30842 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Isaac, by the looks of the tipping ladder, evryone needs their tips 'doctored'.

Bad joke, I know..

Reply #30855 | Report this post

J Bags  
Years ago

Ohh..... nice !

J bags is back!

Reply #30972 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:44 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754