Black Cat
Years ago

Norwood vs South Tonight

The bottom team versus the team tipped to be bottom who is gonna win?

Topic #2741 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

South

Reply #30958 | Report this post

hjhkjhk  
Years ago

Pretty sure no one cares....although Norwood have a tendancy to win a shit load of games towards the end of the season...

Reply #30963 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

South men are undefeated at home having beaten Southern, West and Eastern. I don't think that Norwood can keep playing as badly as they have been (especially guys like Krause who started the season well and have been barely scoring recently) and I believe they have more talent in their roster, but I've tipped South -- I think that a good home crowd in that little stadium should get them over the line.

A win by either team isn't really going to surprise me at all though.

Reply #30964 | Report this post

joe mayo  
Years ago

make sure you get down there tonight people to support a good cause and see jason "jazzy" baylis and daniel "twinkle toes" kosmider in action. should be an entertaining game.

Reply #30965 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I've tipped South after Norwood burned me last week. Damn you Flames, would have given me outright 1st place!

Kosmider to get 13 assists

Reply #30978 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what about the women's game?

Reply #30985 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

south in a whitewash

Reply #30988 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Joe joe joe, please refrain from using profanity like "jazzy" and "twinkle toes", or should I say Russell???

Reply #30989 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Panther to get 5 (hard, quality) fouls...

Reply #30994 | Report this post

Rite  
Years ago

What is with jazzy and twinle toes? I have never heard of Panther refer to as Jazzy.

Tonight head to Marion to see Baylis make a jump shot, kossie make 15 assists, Thur to argue with the umpire and if your lucky, Norwood to put up a fight.

South to win the double.

Reply #30995 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

"thedoctor", just for that i'm only going to get 4!!!
Geez, who am I kiddin!

Reply #30996 | Report this post

D-lin  
Years ago

Don't forget there is some history between these 2 teams, although I think it was South's ex coach that got into it with Arnold last season. Lommax help me out here (or were you involved too?)
Regardless, I'm predicting a very physical game.

Reply #30997 | Report this post

The Brad  
Years ago

Depends if Thompson is playing whether I tip Norwood or not. I think he will make the difference.
Does anyone know if he's back from injury, could help my tips...

Reply #30999 | Report this post

D  
Years ago

Kosi for 13 assists - fair call. Would be 18 if i was still by your side "Twilnkle Toes".

Go South - Geelong biggest South Fan. Dan

Reply #31001 | Report this post

Doddobird  
Years ago

Nothing physical in the second game last year. Good game. We won. The first game Arnold & both referees only imagined a head according to the tribunal. On form you have to go with South, on heart Flames. Good to see Pilkington putting up numbers. Any good dunks Panther (Steve not you)?

Reply #31035 | Report this post

russell coight  
Years ago

good to see the brad back on the forum, you have been missed my friend. as for tonights game i am tipping jazzy to have a break out game for the panthers after some vintage moves returning last week against the sabres. twinkle toes to hand out 11.

Reply #31046 | Report this post

bootleg  
Years ago

Panthers to get the double with the home crowd behind them. Hopefully the norwood men turn there form around and make it a good game.

Reply #31057 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:11 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754