Watching
Years ago

Blaze vs Taipans, Jan 29

This just about has to be an all time scoring low for an individual team in the NBL surely

Blaze 76 def Taipans 49

Cairns - 49 points at 37% from the field, 16% from the 3, and 2/4 from the stripe.

Wow should a cracker on TV.................

Topic #27431 | Report this topic

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Brilliant match for Wilson.
5 points on 2/11 shooting with 1 turnover, no rebounds, no assists, no steals, no blocks.

Worst stat line I've seen in a long time. And he played 32 minutes.

Reply #348632 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Hendo you obviously haven't been watching Weigh play much this season then as he has had a few games like that unfortunately :)

Reply #348634 | Report this post

Watching  
Years ago

Wilson was going to be the difference in me winning and losing this round of dreamteam! Damn him!!

Reply #348635 | Report this post

Michael  
Years ago

Sydney Kings had 48 in a game against Cairns last season vs Cairns (60).

It was the Taipans lowest ever score which was 53 set in the Grand Final game 3 last year.

Reply #348636 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Even when Weigh has his bad scoring nights, he still gets his secondary stats.
Wilson was horrible in every area statistically.

Reply #348637 | Report this post

Watching  
Years ago

Thanks for that Michael.

Guess it kinda makes me happy to know only the Kings scored less.

Wilson cost me -12 on dreamteam.... And I lost! Putrid stat line!

Reply #348638 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

seriously....very,seriously ugly stuff !!

Reply #348642 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

I must say I thought it was fantastic :)

Reply #348656 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

You're a Blaze fan right Statman? LOL If you are I can't blame you for thinking that. The Blaze have a very good team on their hands. They're no Breakers or Wildcats just yet but they are a very good team.

Reply #348659 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

KJ, hating for hate's sake there...

Reply #348660 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Damn to think we couldnt dismantle cairns like this!! Both these teams are very hard to predict what your going to get...

Reply #348679 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Terrible game to watch.

The GC Convention Centre is a cracker of a live spectacle but telecasts dont seem that good - a bit like watching NZ games. Why is that? A bit B grade?

Or was it just that Cairns truly sucked....?

Reply #348682 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shut down the cairns imports u shutdown cairns taipans. Period

Reply #348686 | Report this post

Stevie  
Years ago

Can some stats nut out there please explain how Nilsson can
Take a field goal attempt in the second quarter but he doesnt actually sub into the game until the 4th?

How can this happen?

Reply #348695 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

I agree Stevie, if anyone in last nights game could manage to put up a shot without subbing in it would have had to be Deba George...

Reply #348696 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Isaac, even though it looked like hating I wasn't, I was just pointing out that Weigh has had similar inefficient games this season even last game he was

30 minutes 6 points (2-11), 3 rebounds, 2 assist, 4 turnovers

Hendo, Wilson's team mate went one better (worse) then him in the first game he got the wonderful stats of

31 minutes 0 points 0-4 shooting, 2 rebound, 1 assist, 1 turnover

Reply #348777 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is it just me or do the blaze seem much more balanced without goulding and hervey to try and sub in for minutes
they would be legit if they replaced one of those with vandy

Reply #348786 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

KJ, Wilson had no assists, rebounds, steals or blocks at all. Weigh has not managed that this season. Might seem like splitting hairs, but the keen interest many Adelaide fans have in savaging our own players gets disturbing. It's not like someone said "Wow, Wilson had horrible stats, I'm glad we have Weigh." No Adelaide player was mentioned at all.

Weigh's stats this season (not playing his best) are not far off those of Andrew Warren who is playing a little bit more MPG and using an import spot.

Reply #348836 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:47 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754