Bala
Years ago

What NBA Podcasts do you listen to?

There are heaps of great Basketball podcasts out there at the moment... What ones do you guys listen to?

On my 4 man rotation is:

- "The Basketball Jones" - Canadian
- "Believe The Hype - NBA Podcast" - Australian
- "NBA Today" - USA (ESPN)
- "Jalen Rose Podcast - Grantland" - USA

Topic #27432 | Report this topic

Dazzler  
Years ago

Randomly found 'The Basketball Jones' on itunes now I listen to every episode at work on lunch break, love it!

Reply #348683 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

whooooooa boy

Reply #348688 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBA talk from downtown, done by some young kids but they seem to know they're stuff.

Reply #348799 | Report this post

Bala  
Years ago

Yeah The Basketball Jones is awesome! They are some of the funniest guys on the interweb! Highly recommend anyone who hasn't downloaded it to do so!

Believe The Hype is quite similar but with a bit more of an Aussie slant. They have funny segments such as all nba five which every week their twitter fans ask them to suggest a topic and they pick what players would be good fits. They've done ones such as "NBA Players who should star in Space Jam 2", "NBA Players Who make the best stay at home dads" and "NBA Players who should open up restaurants"

I like that this year NBA Today isn't just Ryen Russillo but also guys like Henry Abbott and Tim Legler are on it also.

I haven't listened to NBA talk from downtown but will give it a go!

Reply #348807 | Report this post

forcey  
Years ago

The BS report- Bill Simmons. Great stuff, does lots of different stuff but generally does a few basketball related ones a month.

Reply #348906 | Report this post

lovely  
Years ago

ADDICTED TO BELIEVE THE HYPE. those guys are gold. GO AUSSIE!

Reply #350265 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:35 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754