michelle
Years ago

Where to buy wholesale/cheap NBA gear to sell?

Hi

Just wondering if anyone could give me a hand. I live in a town where the local sports shop carries roughly 4 basketball jeresys. Basketball is HUGE here I can see an opeing for this idea. I would love to open a facebook shop full of NBA gear for sale. I can see it being a gold mine! I see heaps of people selling jeresys at such a cheap price & wonder where they get their gear from. I would love to specialize in kids stuff & fan merchandise but everywhere I look there either way to expensive or dont' ship to Australia. If anyone out their has ANY type of leads please contact me. I am a stay at home mum who wold love a break on some extra cash & again this town is screaming for gear!

Cheers & thanks in advance!

Topic #27480 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

The expensive stuff is real. The cheap stuff is fake and illegal. Not keen to attract more spammers. Links posted to dodgy shoe and jersey stuff will incur a ban.

Reply #349510 | Report this post

Rasheed30  
Years ago

Don't like your chances, Adidas has the license for NBA jerseys and they only import a few players in. In regards to other merchandise for kids etc. I know it took someone well over 5 years dealing with the NBA to get bare minimum of items to sell and they don't give it anyone. Give it try but like I said don't like your chances

Reply #349513 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

I have previously gone in on an order with mates for NBA gear from a website which I wont name for the reasons Isaac mentioned, the website had poor english and NBA gernseys were $20 each, free shipping for bulk orders, I was very impressed with the quality, I could tell it wasnt the real deal but most others couldnt, it was all stitched in (numbers, team names etc) and for 1/4 of the price was a very good standard, I may be naive about this, but this is illegal? When I first heard about the website and then recieved the shipment I was surprised more people don't go for these?

Reply #349516 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not so legal. Chinese copies.

Reply #349517 | Report this post

Holy S  
Years ago

just google wholesale NBA jersey's and there are 1000's of sites selling "Replica's"

Reply #349527 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

Shipping & Handling might get you. Can you guy bulk from Ebay sellers?? Most basketball fans get there gear online via Eastbay, Football fanatics etc..all whom ship to Australia for decent price.

Reply #349552 | Report this post

Phil  
Years ago

I recently purchased some kids 'replica' NBA jerseys from a chinese site and they were brilliant and cheap. Superior in quality to several genuine NBA items I have paid a fortune for.

Reply #349650 | Report this post

Thread locked

This thread has been locked and replies are not permitted.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:00 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754