FLY
Years ago

NBA Finals Coverage

What games are being shown in the first round on ESPN? Also times and that would be great.

Topic #2749 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just thought id post the dates from the FOXTEL GUIDE for the playoffs in May:

5th 7th 12th 14th 19th 21st 25th 27th 29th 31st.

Reply #31106 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Am I the only one who is getting sick of the "Chatanooga Choo Choo Shot"
If you must show snooker trick shots ESPN for Gods sake please get a new one!

Reply #31195 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Hahaha!
Good call.

Reply #31200 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

Yeah that "Chatanooga Choo Choo Shot" just like the 2005 Poker Series and they show the same shit over and over again.

Reply #31210 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"here it goes up the track, and now its coming down... down..CHOO CHOO...CHOO CHOO"

Spare me please :S

Reply #31216 | Report this post

The Hammer  
Years ago

Last month when the NCAA was on i saw that add every time they went to the break i even saw it back to back on one set of ads
I claim myself the master of the Chatanooga Choo Choo Shot

Reply #31250 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

It's a crappy shot anyway. I think they need some new ads.

But remember boys and girls......CHOO CHOO, CHOO CHOO

Reply #31395 | Report this post

Master JP  
Years ago

Does anyone know if espn has nba finals coverage in the coming week?
Or is it just more, and thats known as the chatanooga choo choo shot bullshit...

Reply #36893 | Report this post

No.8  
Years ago

I don't think ESPN will be showing any NBA Finals games. None, zip, zero! What are we subscribing to foxtel for?!?! Maybe someone should organise a mass petition to Foxtel/ESPN Intl, telling them to lift their game!!

Reply #36959 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I think that they will be showing the Championship series. I think that NBA TV and TNT have had majority of the games, which is why we haven't seen them out here.

Reply #36964 | Report this post

No.8  
Years ago

yeah, my bad! looks like they will be showing them. thought we were going to miss out like how we missed out on the xmas day games and all-star w/end!

Reply #37120 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Game one is on Friday at 10:30am followed by game two on Monday morning. Both games are replayed in the evenings.

Reply #37130 | Report this post

Nortorious_MUS  
Years ago

Does anyone know which bars in Adelaide will be televising the finals (for those of us who do not have tv)?

Reply #84454 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:47 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754