celtic green
Years ago

Who is the best power forward this season

With the All stars named I was wondering who everyone thinks is the best power forward this season. It would have been Dirk only 3 months ago but he has been pretty ordinary so far (knee injury? or still drunk?).
The guys in the conversation in my mind are

Aldridge Portland
Kevin Love Minnesota
Bosh Heat
Gasol Lakers
Griffin Clippers

I think so far it has to be Aldridge, he plays both ends and is the man on his team. Griffin does not have enough of a post game and Love does not play enough defence. Bosh is a pussy and Gasol has been average (for him) this year too. Thoughts anyone?

Topic #27524 | Report this topic

Quagmire  
Years ago

Gasol is the best PF in the league.

This year he has had to deal with trade rumour and with the departure of Phil Jax, which means he has no one to stop Kobe-ball, or smoke a bong with.

That said, Dirk is the best PF in his prime, (Duncan is a centre) and Aldridge would be first picked at the 4 if I was a GM.

If I was an owner, i'd grab Griffin coz he is selling me EPIC amounts of jersey's.

Reply #350199 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Gasol is the most talented power forward in the league, can literally do it all. However, I think the power forward who is in the best form and currently playing the best basketball is either Aldridge or Love. You could make a case for Griffin but i'd give the edge to those two.

Reply #350206 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

There is lots o love for Love, I'm not sure i see it that he is that good.

He rebounds, but is he a good defender? They don't always go hand in hand...

He can shoot, and is cashing in on Rubio, but is he that good on offence?

I really don't know

Reply #350208 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Love and Aldridge

Reply #350361 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Quagmire.. love had the same stats last year without rubio. There's no debate that love IS that good.

Reply #350379 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:58 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754