David
Years ago

Bogut on trading block?

Here's an article that suggests that Milwaukee are definitely open to moving Bogut. They only vaguely suggest that he could be involved with a deal for Howard but nothing concrete mentioned.

I understand that people whinge about Bogut not getting the ball enough but I would like to see Bogut stick with the Bucks. He's injuries have been more about luck then him being fragile unlike Greg Oden. I can understand the Bucks frustrations though, one more injury to Bogut after the one he has had and he might be definitely gone.

http://www.brewhoop.com/2012/2/26/2826307/andrew-bogut-trade-rumor-all-star-weekend

Topic #27665 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its spelt trading, no e, bad spelling really grinds my gears!

Reply #352325 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not much value to anyone in a moon boot. Why would Howard go to the bucks anyway?

Reply #352327 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Honestly, Bogut has received everything he can learn under Skiles. His defence is good, his shot blocking is excellent, he needs to get his vigor back offensively.

I think trading Bogut away would be beneficial for Bogut's game. I would prefer him to be with one team for his career, but the Bucks are top heavy and Gooden has been performing better at the center position this season over what Bogut had been putting in before injury.

I think it would have been great for Bogut to move to somewhere like Chicago or Boston where there is a decent PG; but he's about two years too late for that to be a possibility.

Reply #352329 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

I don't think Howard to the Bucks is the point of the article, I think they are just trying to include him in a multi team deal

Reply #352344 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Trade him to Houston, McHale would be a great help to bogut offensively.

Reply #352360 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Trade him for Gasol in LA & lets spice this thing up a bit! We need Boges to do what Longley did!

Reply #352362 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I'd love to see him traded, just to give him a circuit breaker to the bad run of injuries and to allow him a fresh start. I think he would really respond to that well. He would be great in a Perkins type role. Only issue is his contract - he on big money for a rebounder/shotblocker.

Reply #352364 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

It's been speculated in an article that Houston and Golden State would be interested in him. Bucks fans have also mostly been in approval of moving him on the message boards. There not so much anti-Bogut just feel it's time to rebuild this team and the sooner they move Bogut the better although some a hesitant of dealing him when his value is at the lowest.

I personally think he can offer much more then what Longley offered no disrespect to Longley. So for him to be a mere role player for the Lakers or some other team is not showing what Bogut is capable of.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1081958-nba-trade-rumors-would-the-bucks-be-open-to-dealing-andrew-bogut

Reply #352370 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Move on Bogs, I cant stand to see kids running around in green and red. Aussie kids have too much style to be wearing that crap colour choice.

Reply #352430 | Report this post

phil  
Years ago

damn wouldnt golden state be fun to watch with curry, ellis and bogut! i would love to see that. he is definately what they need. is golden state team in san francisco?

Reply #352441 | Report this post

Tassiebball  
Years ago

I just want to see bought play!!!!!

Reply #352445 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Boston have been considering trading Rondo to GS for Curry. Celtics are eager to shift Rajon on, thinking he's too high maintenance and not someone they want to build around.

Reply #352447 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

Warriors have guards that just want to shoot, shoot and shoot! Isn't that the original complaint with Bogut not seeing the ball in Milwaukee with Michael Redd and now Keith Jennings jacking up shots and not giving Bogut the ball.

Reply #352468 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:55 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754