Isaac
Years ago

Breakers re-sign Corletto for two years

Corletto on Twitter:

Ok so I will be playing for the breakers for the next 2 years, Pretty happy about that. Great club. Time to get a championship this year.
Nice deal for Corletto. I thought his output seemed to have dropped a way a bit over the second half of the season, but he's 5th in the league for 3P% and obviously has the potential to contribute when he feels appreciated.

Topic #27728 | Report this topic

Sharod  
Years ago

It is good the Breakers are trying to build upon this core through resgining with longer term with players. Wondering Gary and Cedric Jackson can stay if pay cut next season, personally think that Jackson has high probability to sign a higher pay outside NBL, only if he loves to stick with the club. How about CJ Bruton and Cory Webster? even a neutralize Kevin Braswell. I think they will get a contract from a NBL club next season.

Reply #353352 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Cory Webster is still serving a ban and CJ is signed, it's up to him if he wants to play another season which I believe will happen.
I don't think Jackson will stay, wants to play NBA.
Braswell would be a very viable option at PG if naturalized and also the TallBlacks.
Wilkinson is a keeper.

Reply #353380 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:16 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754