Jasmine
Years ago

Any news on Farley?

Are we going to let this player slip through our fingers a second time?

Topic #2778 | Report this topic

Bob  
Years ago

Who really cares? sure hes a good player but he is a bit of a hog at times. if he passed the ball a bit more then the sixers and him would be unstoppable. Sure i realize that he gets told to shhot but he doesnt have to shoot every time.

Reply #31515 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

Bob, are you Farley trying to get the Admin to bring the price down?

Reply #31518 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

he makes our team better, we need that spark and he does it on a consistant basis. If not farley then who?

Reply #31573 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I agree, Farley gives us that boost when we need it, sure he may shoot a lot but he came Runner Up i think in NBL MVP. So he can't be doing to bad.

We'd be silly to let him go.

Reply #31627 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Bob...why can't you be a man about it and post your real forum name?? You know Issac can read your computers ID number fool

Reply #31658 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Good job Bob..... Farley is the best player left on the market at the moment, and Adelaide would be MAD to let him leave again...

If Farley walks then I hope Adelaide enjoy the wooden spoon. Farley usually has the best defender on him which makes the game easier for Maher, Oscar and the rest of the crew.

Farley has to be resigned, no if buts or maybe.

Reply #31689 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:32 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754