Naph
Years ago

Lakers / Blazers / Wolves Rumours?

Rumour doing the rounds is
Beasley -> Lakers
Crawford -> Wolves
Blake + stuff -> Blazers

Be interesting to see what the stuff is because that sounds horrible for the Blazers, but, I do wonder if the Lakers would want Patty if they are trading away Blake.

On the flip side, if Patty doesn't get moved in this trade its really bad news as he's even less likely to get a gig in Portland, but Portland will still own his rights.

Topic #27792 | Report this topic

benno  
Years ago

there saying the trade will go through in the morning american time...

Reply #354346 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Its not too horrible for the Blazers, Crawford has been a pretty bad fit for them.

Reply #354347 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Weird soft of trade.. No winner and is sort of sh*t shuffling between the three.

Super Beas could bust or get punched out by MWP or could do well as a mid range popper feeding of Kobe and Gasol.

Blake + crap to Portland, Portland already has a tonne of crap, so extra crap ain't gonna make much different. Felton is in the doghouse, but Blake as a your starting PG ain't gonna get it done. I'm guessing that the crap would be coming from the Lakers so either Goudelock or Ebanks.

Crawford... meh, chucker and potentially a bit of poison. They needed to replace Rubio for the season, but I thought someone like Sessions would of been a better option.

Reply #354351 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great trade for the Lakers. Pretty sure that Ebanks and Goudelock won't be apart of the trade. I understand that it's going to be a package of the trade exemption they got in the Odom trade as well as some draft picks. Beasley gives them a scorer off the bench and someone who can legitimately shoot the outside ball. Not sure about his D but the Lakers seem to be getting it done this year on that side of the ball.

Reply #354358 | Report this post

Charon  
Years ago

Exemption cant be involved. Needs to be straight up for a player. CAnt be involved with multiple playerts.

Reply #354362 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's easy to circumvent. File two separate trades. One is Beasley for the trade exemption, the other one fills in the blanks, easy.

Reply #354368 | Report this post

Hamilton  
Years ago

So pity, not any one leave the team, only Fisher, Best Wish for Lakers
http://www.nbafanjersey.com/los-angeles-lakers

Reply #354621 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:17 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754