Mick
Years ago

Woolpert & Lemanis don't give away any secrets...

Both Townsville and NZ played their benches heavily to tonight, with Woolpert seemingly throwing the game in the final quarter, playing guys who would never get time in a tight game in the closing minutes. While the thought of not being competitive annoys me a little, there is no denying a first round matchup with NZ rather than bogey team Perth is better for the Crocs...

Topic #27876 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Years ago

Breakers have taken care of the Crocs all season, they will be very confident with this match up

Reply #355683 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I'd have to disagree. Crocs have been competitive in every game, and match up well with NZ. Wouldn't be surprised if they steal game 1.

Eddie Gill seems to have the wood over cedric Jackson.

Reply #355684 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Breakers are head & shoulders above every team not named the Wildcats (they are only half a head above the Wildcats)
They will dispose of the Crocs without any problem, and if Townsville put up a fight then all the better for NZ's grand final preparation.

Reply #355691 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Mick, not competitive for 4 quarters lol

Reply #355694 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Last nights game was not indicative of a real nbl match, but there were several key areas that I expect the crocs to exploit the breakers. They match up very well with this team. The Crocs turn into little girls when they play Perth but seem to have no such problem with NZ.

Think this is gonna be a lot closer than you're all giving it credit for. Should be a great series.

The fanboy in me says crocs will steal the first game, but realistically I expect it to be a very close win by the breakers, with the crocs taking game two...

Reply #355703 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:38 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754