final 4 set

kentucky v louisville
kansas v ohio state

only 1 number 1 seed making it through

these games will be close

Topic #27900 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

Kansas vs Ohio State will be a great game...

I'm now hoping it will be a Kentucky vs Kansas final.

Reply #355983 | Report this post

basketball tragic  
Years ago

louisville carrying form but do they have the depth?

kentucky and kansas the 2 winning-est programmes in history - but can't find if they have ever met for a title.

ohio will be around the mark as well.

Reply #355985 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Kentucky have the best starting 5

Teague, Lamb, Kidd-Gilchrist, Jones and Davis.

But will their stars be too tired?

They don't go that deep. In fact UK played 8 guys the other night.

Darius Miller played 35 minutes off the bench, but the other 2 guys played 2 and 7 minutes.

Reply #355992 | Report this post

Latrentis  
Years ago

Kentucky's starting 5 are all capable of scoring in double digits...they have the strongest starting 5 in the final 4. Plus you have Miller coming off the bench who can easily lead the team in scoring. Guess it all comes down to matchups though, how will they play against Louisville's zone? I'm also hoping for a Kentucky/Kansas final. Was hoping for a Unc/Kentucky final but Kansas too strong and Unc a different team without Marshall running things.
I would love to see Kansas win it all, would be great to see Thomas Robinson cutting down the nets after everything he's been through over these past few years.
On a separate note..I'm hoping Doc Rivers can talk to his boy and 'persuade' him not to go pro so Duke will have a chance next year!!!

Reply #356450 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:58 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754