Moses Guthrie
Years ago

NBL Dream Team results

So there I was, feeling good about finishing 27th nationally ..... until I saw Bogut6 in 18th place. Anyone else want to share how they finished? I'm advocating for anyone in the top 30 to win a prize .....

Topic #27902 | Report this topic

BJF  
Years ago

forgot to change my team 3 weeks in a row

Reply #356023 | Report this post

alolymous  
Years ago

overall 515:(
Better than last year, hoping for better next year

Reply #356026 | Report this post

Doubledoubs  
Years ago

finished 7th

Reply #356033 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

455 for me. much better than last year but still not great. i thrashed out my trades and had none at the end of the season.

Reply #356045 | Report this post

Shaqfu  
Years ago

Came 246th. Was top 10 last year. Had a shocker this season. A lot of players were up and down, e.g. Khazzouh, Tragardh, Wilkinson, Redhage, Worthington.

I really did hate how Blaze and NZ rested players in that last round, basically lost the final because of this.

Reply #356072 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Congrats Doubs. 7th is a spectacular result. As or Bogut6 ..... yes, it is the big guy so if you're reading this Andrew, congratulations. That's a great result.

Reply #356097 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Checked my team for the first time in a fair while.
I have 17 trades remaining, haven't used one since round 16, haven't touched it at all since the week before Townsville had their string of doubles (round 16).
Somehow I finished 427th. If I actually tried to stick with it all year, I could have finished pretty high I reckon.

Reply #356098 | Report this post

Vart  
Years ago

I finished a spectacular 1,010th!

Though I reckon that would have been the highest of any Dream Team that didn't use an import player all season. My team was 10 Aussies, every round, for the whole season.

Reply #356111 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

4th in iinet 16th in sportal.Had the same problem as Marty. I relied on Weigh.

Reply #356229 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:38 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754