AMAZIN
Years ago

NBA Live is back.

NBa live coming to shores in october. Could it ever pass 2K.

Topic #27930 | Report this topic

Bobby Tables  
Years ago

No.

2K simply just have to maintain the quality they've been putting out for the past 3 years and Live will still be the inferior franchise.

Reply #356317 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

It could overtake easily actually... 2K has so many stupid little things in the gameplay with frustrate everyone... If Live can fix up its gameplay, keep the controls the same, then it will dominate. Graphics have always been better, setup of the actual game itself also.

Reply #356319 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Err, No.

NBA Live 06 was the last of the series that I would rate as good. Unfortunately I've found for years that the game is not balanced properly and winning is solely based on timing.

2K got the formula down pat in 2K10 and made it better every year since. My only complaint is that post moves in 2K12 was more awkward than in 2K11. Beyond that Live would need to pull a rabbit out of the hat.. that rabbit would also need to be driving a pink tank that fire rainbows and sunshine... and the rabbit would need to be hitler.

Reply #356335 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they both suck arse..

Reply #356519 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:42 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754